Briefly In English
Korso Gym in Vantaa is a fitness centre for both men and women. We welcome all users over 15 years of age. We don’t require you to become a member or take out a binding agreement to use our services at Korso Gym. You can begin to workout just when you want, and to suit your needs. With a personal key card (please see the conditions in English) you can buy the services you need and use it to gain access to the gym through the front door. We comply with anti-doping principles (see the principles briefly in English). We operate a safe pleasant and multicultural training environment which we aim to preserve (please see our fitness centre conditions of use in English).
Although we serve our customers primarily in Finnish all are welcome to our fitness centre.
- Gym. 110 places for training with versatile and modern equipment. Fit Cross equipment for several users. Hand weights. Air-conditioning
- Aerobic/Gymnastic exercise/ Group training. A varied and constantly updated program. Air conditioning. Instruction primarily in Finnish.
- Spinning. Black Box Indoor Cycling studio for 35 users. The latest Bodybike cycles. A special feature is the popular Tour de Korso event held a few times a year. Air conditioning. Instruction is given primarily in Finnish.
- Saunas for both men and women.
- Solarium. The solarium is open to outsiders even if you do not exercise at our fitness centre.
- SHOP. On sale are: A selection of sports drinks. Supplementary nutritional products. Snacks, clothes and shoes.
- Internet shop. Where you can order our fitness services 24/7.
- Online. On line registration and timetable for group classes such as Aerobics and Indoor Cycling.
- Sports massage service.
- Physiotherapy service.
- Personal trainer services (primarily in Finnish).
- Dietary advice (primarily in Finnish).
- Email newsletter once a month (only in Finnish).
- Free parking for up to 3 hours.
- Good access to public transport.